My son is the prince of ancient and modern. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

My son is the prince of ancient and modern.

페이지 정보

작성자 Pearson 작성일23-02-09 11:58 조회331회 댓글0건

본문

"I think his family accepted the ending, and maybe they had thought of it at the beginning." When Dr. Meng lowered his head and raised his head again, he forced a smile. "My colleagues and leaders said the same thing, but I seem to get into a dead end easily. Now I feel much better when I hear you say that.". Thank you "I have something to do in the inpatient department and I have to watch it." Dr. Meng paused. "Miss Song, I'll go up first. Do you need me to explain to your friend?" Song yuan shook his head and glanced out of the corner of his eye at someone standing stiffly not far away. Meng Jingyan smiled at Rong Heng, saying hello, and then went to the elevator entrance. After Meng Jingyan left, Rong Heng slowly walked up to her, saw her sitting, he also sat down, but did not sit in the position Meng Jingyan had just sat. Neither of them spoke at first, and Rong Heng looked at her sideways and saw her staring at the floor in a trance. Rong Ting said that you would feel uncomfortable if you didn't remove your makeup at night, and he asked me to bring you some daily necessities. Rong Heng handed her the paper bag. Song yuan took it and said thank you in a low voice. He didn't like her like this before, always had nothing to say to him, always silent, not like her original cheerful appearance. He always thought that she was silently resisting him. But in the years after she disappeared, he missed her very much, always thinking that as long as she was still there, even if he never said a word to him again,heavy duty metal racks, he would be happy. Rong Ting said that you used to drink milk at night. "He gave her her thermos cup." The temperature should be just right. " Although he is to allow the court as an excuse, but Song yuan know that this is the result of his efforts to promote, if he does not want to do, then no one can force him, she has some helplessness, he has always been high above the masses, some words she does not want to say too clearly, because he knows that he is a face-saving person,shuttle rack system, or that he is the kind of person who does not accept rejection, she also knows that with his cleverness, Even if she didn't say anything, he must have known her determination. After all these years, he is still the same as before. You don't have to do that. Song yuan said softly, in such a quiet moment at night, people can not help but speak gently, "so many years, you know me, I also know you, what I think in my heart, you must understand." They had been the closest relationship she had ever seen, when he frowned, wire mesh decking ,industrial racking systems, when his lips were slightly turned up. I once told you that I hated corrupt officials most. After I was in office, I punished many officials who plundered the people and did nothing good for the people. "My father left me a mess, an empty treasury, and a constant war ahead.". Not long after you left, the war has been peaceful, and the people can finally have a chance to recuperate after decades of stability. "Along the way, we have encountered many obstacles and experienced many storms, but fortunately, everything is getting better slowly." Listening to Rong Heng talking about these things, Song yuan also laughed, "that's very good." "Don't you have anything to ask?" Rong Heng looked at her. "Don't you want to ask what happened to the people and things you care about?" Song yuan hung his head and held the thermos cup in both hands. After a while, he asked slowly, "How are my parents?" "The general said that she hadn't had a good day since the day she married him. She was always on tenterhooks. He had promised her that he would take her to see what the mountains and rivers defended by the Meng family looked like. I sent a guard to protect them secretly. Don't get me wrong. It's not about surveillance, it's just protection." Song yuan's eyes turned red quietly. She knew she shouldn't cry any more, but she was happy and sad to hear these words. Happy is that parents should be in good health, uncomfortable is that parents lost their son first, and then lost their daughter, white-haired people send black-haired people the most painful but so. She dared not ask how sad her parents were after she disappeared. Where is Perrin? "Perrin has been taking care of Rong Ting." Rong Heng explained, "I wanted her to leave the palace, but she didn't want to. She said she didn't trust Rong Ting's daily life to others." Song yuan sobbed and nodded, "she has worked hard and embarrassed her.".
” "When Rong Ting was two or three years old, he was very naughty. Taifu complained in private that the prince was gifted and intelligent, but he was more naughty than the average child. He often asked some questions that he could not answer. He even laughed at Taifu for not being good at learning. It was difficult for Taifu. In order to answer his questions, he often studied late into the night.". But the two of them had a very good relationship. One year when Taifu was ill, Rong Ting was clamoring to go out of the palace to see him, so I agreed. "Rong Ting always secretly inquired about you, no one in the palace dared to tell him, only Peran was occasionally pestered by him to say a few words to him." Rong Heng slowly said the funny things about Rong Ting's childhood, and occasionally Song yuan would be amused. Obviously five years of time, together seems to be just a few things, she was absent from those years after all. Finally, Rong Heng talked about himself, he laughed at himself, "I have become very ridiculous one year, unexpectedly also like a former emperor, unexpectedly also want to pursue immortality.". That year, the prime ministers and ministers were very worried about me in private, fearing that I would be addicted to the medicine stone and destroy my body. When I was young, I read the books of the former Dynasty and the records of the historiographers of the former Dynasty, but I still didn't understand them. I only felt that the emperor made people laugh. How could there be immortality in the world? Even if there was, what was the meaning of immortality? Later, I understood. Maybe I'm afraid I won't live long enough to meet the person in my heart again. Song yuan also laughed, laughing and feeling a little sad. She looked at her hand and heard what he said. She gradually restrained the smile on her face. "Congratulations, you have become a good emperor. This is the blessing of all the people in the world." Rong Heng has heard a lot of this kind of words,warehouse storage racks, when he heard her say so, he seemed to go back to that year, when facing her that can not hide the shyness. jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.4563
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.