본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

Quick-wear system: villain boss attack by Mo Ling

페이지 정보

작성자 Pearson 작성일23-02-09 11:54 조회236회 댓글0건

본문

She spoke with too much certainty, as if she already knew the answer. Because Mingshu paused, and the smile on his lips deepened. "I saw it with my own eyes." Watt? Time goes back to the day of the incident. Mingshu beat Shangguanfeng, stripped off and threw it in the classroom, then went to the roof to find a place to eat and wait for the good play to begin. She ate well, suddenly someone ran up crying, straight to the edge of the roof, Mingshu was sitting on the other side of the roof, was blocked by those debris, the people who ran up did not see her. She stood alone on the edge of the roof and cried so much that Mingshu couldn't eat anything. She stood up on the roof, walked over the edge and gave a standard smile. "Can you stop crying? It's impolite to disturb people's eating." The girl seemed startled by her sudden appearance and stared at her with misty eyes. That face Mingshu still has a little impression of the girl who gave her directions in the middle of junior high school. It's you. Mingshu walked steadily from the edge of the roof to the girl, whose eyes seemed to contain the warm spring sun. "What are you crying for?" "I.." The girl opened her lips and her voice was subtle, "Senior sister." I'm fine. Mingshu turned and walked back. "Don't cry if you have nothing to do. Disturb me to eat." The girl stood in place and watched Mingshu disappear in the debris. She grabbed her skirt and moved over there carefully. Turning around,heavy duty rack manufacturers, she saw Mingshu sitting a little inside the roof, with a lot of snacks beside him. Senior sister. The girl said cautiously, "What are you doing here?" "Eat." Mingshu answered. The girl looked at the snacks in front of her, did not know what she was thinking, and did not move for a long time. If you don't want to die,shuttle rack system, go back to class. Don't stand here. I won't share your snacks. The girl did not know how to smile, "senior sister, I did not want to eat your snacks." "I won't give it to you if you want to eat it." Protecting food is on the line. The girl was amused again, but soon the smile on her face became struggling and sad. She looked at the white clouds in the distance. "Senior sister, do you know the feeling that life is worse than death?" Mingshu looked up at her. The girl was weeping silently. Her eyes, which should have been full of vigor and vitality, were gray and full of despair and pain. The girl reached out to wipe her tears, and her voice choked, "Senior sister, I really envy your high school." "What's the matter with you in junior high school?"? Tell me about it. Maybe I can help you. What's the secret of the middle school? It forces the students to jump off the building. The girl shook her head and bent 90 degrees to Mingshu, cantilever racking system ,asrs warehouse, "Thank you, senior sister." The girl said this sentence, turned away, walked back to the place where she had just stood, and kept looking in the direction of the middle school. Mingshu finished eating snacks and left. The girls were still standing there. When she finished watching the play, the girls jumped down from upstairs. She was sure that there was only one girl on the roof when she left. Although the girl had struggled, she had the determination to die in her heart. So it wasn't murder. She killed herself. Cheng Yan's eyes were complicated and his voice was deep. "Since you knew she was going to commit suicide, why didn't you stop her?" Mingshu slanted his head and smiled. "I don't know." When she left, the girl was just standing on the roof, and she didn't make any tendency to jump off the building, so she said she didn't know, and there was nothing wrong with her. ……” I really don't know how to describe this girl. Cheng Yan took a deep breath. "I found some problems in the middle school. Do you want to know?" "Would you be so kind as to tell me?" Cheng Yan helplessly, "even if I don't tell you, you have to check it yourself.". It's better for me to tell you so that you don't take any risks. Mingshu pondered over it from the bottom of his heart and promised with a smile, "good.". Cheng Yan has no reason to breathe a sigh of relief, she sometimes does not follow the normal routine, really afraid that she will not agree. However Now he has promised, but he has no idea in his heart. Cough. So we're in a partnership now? Cheng Yan asked carefully. If you think so. Mingshu doesn't care much about Tao. Cheng Yan: ".." Why is it so tiring to chase girls?! Can Prince Charming capture her heart with flowers? Say good hero to save the United States can be committed to each other? Liar! [Harmony] Cheng Yan: How on earth can I catch up with someone? Mingshu: Don't dream. I don't like you.
Cheng Yan: Who do you like? Mingshu: Snacks. Cheng Yan: Who is the snack? More handsome than me? Better than me? Are you richer than me? Mingshu: Better than you. Cheng Yan:.. Chapter 47 Learning Slags Alliance (24). "Every Friday after school, there will be students staying in the middle school to make up lessons, but I found that these students are very exclusive and even afraid of making up lessons. Some people have no intention to mention the word" make up lessons ", which can make some people pale." Cheng Yan led Mingshu to the middle school. "The person in charge of the middle school is Pan Zhiguo, and Shi Yaxin is a lover.". I followed him a few times. You saw me at school before. I was following him. And the two voices you heard the second time were Pan Zhiguo and Shi Yaxin. Cheng Yan finished and found that Mingshu was concentrating on eating and didn't listen at all. Don't eat, the middle school is ahead. Cheng Yan reminded me. Only then did Mingshu look up and put the snacks away. "Did you find out what they were doing?" “…… Not yet Although Pan Zhiguo and Shi Yaxin sometimes went to the old teaching building, he found that they were just going to have a tryst. Smiling eyes look over, Cheng Yan somehow a little embarrassed, he checked this matter for some time, but the progress is not big. Today is Friday, the school has been on holiday, all the doors of the middle school are locked, Mingshu and Cheng Yan climb over the wall and go in. There seemed to be more security guards here than in the high school. Before I went far, I met two security guards patrolling around the school. It's a holiday,industrial racking systems, and the security guards are still patrolling, which is too unscientific. Over there Cheng Yan pointed to a teaching building where all the remedial students were. Isn't that the library? You don't need a good classroom. Go to the library to make up a missed lesson. What's wrong with your brain? "Well, I make up lessons in the library every week. There is only one entrance. Someone is watching. I haven't been in it." Cheng Yan explained in a low voice. jracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.4563
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.