본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

Bend over

페이지 정보

작성자 Pearson 작성일23-02-09 11:51 조회154회 댓글0건

본문

No woman called him "husband" and made such a natural act in front of him, which was slightly naughty and wanton, but revealed a sense of intimacy. Even Big Joe, whom he first married, called him a respectful "monarch". As she approached, the emperor's breath suddenly smelled a faint fragrance that made people happy. His breath involuntarily slightly a screen, collected, vaguely tunnel: "I also want to go back..." He stood up, lifted his feet and went out. In the bedroom hall, the orchid candle shines high. The palace people served the emperors and empresses. Little Joe lies in the cloud pillow, the cloud sideburns have been untied, the hair is scattered, half covering the fragrant shoulders and jade arms. From entering the bedroom hall to climbing the dragon bed, the emperor's line of sight almost never stopped on the queen, as if deliberately avoiding and not looking at her. Husband.. She called to him in a low voice. I'm tired. The emperor closed his eyes and said, but in his mind came up with the scene of the day when the "self" had not yet made an appointment with her tonight, and his throat tightened, and he could not help but tighten up secretly. She seemed to be silent. Moments later, the emperor finally could not help but open his eyes, see her long eyelashes slightly drooping, eyes stay on his face, seems to be thoughtful, heartbeat can not help but speed up again. The queen is still awake? His voice is a little dry. Little Joe smiled. Husband misunderstood, "she said softly." I just wanted to say that you seem to have something on your mind. Whatever it is, if my husband wants to, he can tell me. The emperor heaved a sigh of relief and said, "I have nothing on my mind.". Go to bed early. 'Good. I listen to my husband. Little Joe smiled at him, and sure enough, he went to sleep and closed his eyes obediently. The emperor looked at the shadow of her long eyelashes cast on her face by the shadow of the lamp. When he was in a trance, he suddenly saw her open her eyes again. He could not dodge for a moment, and their eyes were facing each other. Husband, you usually call me barbarian. What's the matter with you today? She asked him softly, with a slight grievance in her expression. When the emperor hesitated and did not know how to deal with it, she smiled again and said,Ceramic Band Heater, "Forget it. My husband calls me whatever he wants. I like it." This smile, beautiful eyes, face like spring flowers blooming, charming, the emperor's heart beat like thunder, staring at her can not move the line of sight. My husband will go to court early tomorrow. Let's take a break. Little Joe smiled and closed his eyes again. For a long time, the emperor finally withdrew his gaze at her and slowly closed his eyes. Barbarian, barbarian, the birds in the Book of Mountains and Seas, if one is missing, they can't fly. He chewed her childhood name several times in his mind, and suddenly felt very lovely. At the deepest moment of the night, Wei Shao was still squatting far away in a corner of the bedroom hall, covering himself with a curtain, raising his ears, and staring at the direction of the dragon bed with his eyes wide open. Since becoming a cat, Wei Shao feels that his hearing is more intelligent than before, 3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate ,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, and so is his night vision. Any movement in the dragon bed could not escape his eyes and ears. If anything goes wrong, he is ready to rush out and do damage at any time. His little Joe was foolishly kept in the dark, but the guy was a little self-aware and didn't seem ready to attack the queen. As an emperor, he was inexplicably taken away by himself from his previous life, and turned into a cat listening to the foot of the wall. How angry! How sad! Wei Shao stared until nearly dawn. He had nothing to do all night, and finally he fell asleep in a daze. Suddenly, a great God in golden armor stepped on the clouds and came to him. He called out, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, wake up, wake up!" Wei Shao opened his eyes and saw that he was nine feet tall, wearing a helmet with phoenix wings, walking on cloud shoes, wearing golden armor, and wearing a lion's nose. He looked familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before. "Who are you?" He asked. The bearer received the auspicious cloud and said respectfully, "I am the God of golden armor under the throne of the Golden Mother Temple of the King of the West. In the name of the Queen Mother, I have come to see Your Majesty.".
” Wei Shao was stupefied and looked at the other side. Finally, he vaguely remembered that in the main hall of the Temple of the Queen Mother in Yuyang, it seemed that such a God of golden armor had indeed been erected. "You're just in time," he hurriedly said! I was taken away, trapped in the body of the cat, you quickly help me get away! Wait for me to restore the original body, wait for me to go back, must rebuild the golden body for the Queen Mother. No, no, build another golden temple and worship it every day. "To tell you the truth, Your Majesty," said the Golden Armor God with a smile, "it was the Queen Mother who decided that you would be doomed." Wei Shao was stupefied. He jumped to his feet and said, "I am the right man!"! How dare the Queen Mother go against heaven and treat me like this? Where am I sorry for her? "Calm down, Your Majesty," the Golden Armor said hurriedly. Your Majesty does not know that you have offended the Queen Mother before. "How have I offended her?" Said Wei Shao angrily? Her hall of incense was built with the help of my grandmother! She suffers from human fireworks every day, does not do good deeds, and harms me like this! "Have you forgotten, Your Majesty?" Asked the Golden Armor God? Who destroyed the mural with the golden statue of the Queen Mother in the main hall? Wei Shao finally remembered an old thing. When the high Bohai painted by the Queen Mother wall, attracted numerous worshippers from all directions, people often mention, always painting and calligraphy side by side, when it comes to the high Bohai, it is hard to avoid talking about Xiao Qiao, a busybody made up the romantic words of gifted scholars and beautiful women, then spread to Wei Shao's ears, jealous, and finally couldn't help it, in a dark and windy night, sent someone to quietly peel off Xiao Qiao's inscription. Not wanting to damage the statue of the Queen Mother, he simply did nothing. Wei Shao used the excuse of repairing the temple, and finally pulled off the whole mural wall, which made him breathe a sigh of relief. It had been several years, and he had forgotten where he was. I couldn't help but freeze. Your Majesty does not know that the Queen Mother likes this mural. One day in the sky, one year on the earth, she traveled all over the world. She went to Penglai Fairy Mountain for three days. When she came back, she realized that the idol had been destroyed by Your Majesty. The Queen Mother was angry with you for being disrespectful. She summoned the Lord of the Underworld. She also knew that Your Majesty had killed too many people in his previous life. Although he was the king of heaven, there should be another disaster in this life. That's why she punished Your Majesty lightly. With a mournful face,ceramic bobbin heater core, Wei Shao grabbed the Golden Armor God and said, "The karma created by that guy in his previous life has nothing to do with me!"! How is it all on me? "He is you, and you are him. How can you get rid of it?" 。 global-ceramics.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.4563
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.