본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

Episode 01 Part 1

페이지 정보

작성자 Tobias 작성일23-02-09 11:38 조회215회 댓글0건

본문

She was the girl I met in the restaurant with Fang, but I almost didn't see that her bun had turned into long silky hair and her clothes had turned into armor. How did she get here? I thought to myself, and everything here, is it a human laboratory? These words suddenly popped into my mind. Chapter 10 a thousand vipers. Bright red snake body, most of the upper body still maintains the original appearance of Haimeng, but her forehead appeared a black shape similar to water droplets, her mouth open, a bright red snake letter constantly huff and puff out, making strange sounds. Thinking of this, my eyes can not help but turn to the third person. The man was standing on his head in the liquid, with his hands on the lower part of the glass, his legs together, and his black armor covering only the chest and a few important joints on his hands and feet. Because his hair was also very long, it floated in the liquid, covering most of his face, so that I could only see half of his face. Looking at these three people, my footsteps slowly moved in the aisle, and the robots around me were still working, as if they were blind to me. For these machines,jacuzzi swim spa, they are only obedient to their own instructions, and they are indifferent to everything outside the instructions. Along the way, I found many broken limbs and arms, as well as the combination of human and mechanical, watching countless tubes inserted into the human brain and body, my hair stood up. The more I saw, the more I was shocked. I was sure that this was a laboratory, and I had more and more questions in my mind. At this time,whirlpool hot tub, there was a kind of uneasiness in my heart, as if my movements were under the surveillance of others. The feeling became stronger and stronger, like the feeling of a thorn in my back. I could not help turning around. Strangely, the feeling disappeared again. My spiritual power spread in all directions, and as soon as it reached the glass cover in front of me, it disappeared automatically. I was greatly surprised. It was obvious that these so-called glass covers were made of special materials and had the property of absorbing energy. Just as I was wondering, there was a sound of the door sliding behind me. Startled, I quickly found a tall instrument and hid behind it. On the left side of the place where I had just stood, another door was slowly opening, and four people came in from outside the door. Four people, two men and two women, were walking in front of two men and a woman in white coats. The one on the left was a septuagenarian with gray hair and beard. The woman on the right was a little younger than him, but she was nearly forty years old. The two men were followed by the two powers I had followed all the way. Professor Koo, hot tub wholesale ,whirlpool bathtub, Dr. Hymers, I'm going to trouble you this time. As long as Han Fei and Batian can wake up, we will not forget you two. The man with the power came in and said. Ha ha, even if you don't trust me, you should trust your master! I have been with him for half a century. Can I not do my best to help his disciples? Rest assured, Han Fei is because of excessive mental energy consumption, so need to rest and supplement a little nourishment, as for the tyrant should wake up early, but look at his appearance now, should want to take advantage of this time, grasp the practice, in order to break through the original realm as soon as possible, the two of them, wake up sooner or later, you have to be a little patient. The grey-bearded old man smiled. Professor Gu laughed. Elder Martial Brother Shengkong also cared too much. Younger Martial Sister Han and Elder Martial Brother Batian gave it to you. We are very relieved. Elder Martial Brother, do you think so? The female power hurriedly added that he knew the power of the old man Gu Ming in front of him, and that no one in the world could surpass him in the study of genes and mental powers. Yes, yes, sister Yan Hong is right. Professor Gu's ability is admired even by our master. "Sheng Kong is not stupid, so he immediately echoed." If my estimate is right, Han Fei should wake up in three days. As for Batian, it's up to him. Gu Ming said lightly. The four men quickly came to the last three vessels.
Professor Gu, who is this woman in the middle? Why is she in the genetic mix? Is she a psychic, too? "Holy sky surprised way, but he is very clear about the power of the genetic mixture, soak in this liquid, the pain, but not the average person can bear." This person is a genetic species recently discovered by the teacher. She has a very special genetic program, so she was invited by the teacher to study it. The speaker is the only disciple of Gu Ming, Hai Meng. Oh. This time even Yan Hong is also surprised, can let the famous Gu Ming are interested in the gene, that can be rare ah! "Speaking of this matter, I want you two to do the old man a little favor." Gu Ming smiled. Professor Gu is polite. If you have anything to say, just say it. We will help if we can do it. "Sheng Kong pandered, and in his heart he scolded Gu Ming for being an old fox and not willing to suffer any loss." Actually, it's nothing? The main reason is that this girl's background is not simple, her father Liu Hequan still has some influence here, so I hope you two come forward to help me settle this matter. Gu Ming's straightforward way. What am I talking about? So that's the thing! You can rest assured that we will help you solve it. Sheng Kong promised. What did he think was so difficult? With the power of terror and the background of the real society, it is easy to solve the problem of missing persons. I was surprised, Liu Hequan is not the person Liu Sheng asked me to find? This little girl is actually his daughter. It's incredible. I have a big headache. I'm not sure I can go out safely now. If I add one more person, I can't do nothing to save her. When I think of the little girl being studied by an old monster like Gu Ming, I can't imagine the consequences. Yan Hong intuitively felt that things were not so simple, Gu Ming's influence was not clear to others, she still knew a little,indoor endless pool, this person was a professor specializing in genetic research on the surface, and looked old, but almost everything he had done before was successful. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.4563
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.