본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

After soaring

페이지 정보

작성자 Tobias 작성일23-02-09 11:29 조회354회 댓글0건

본문

All the way up, until the ninth floor of the ice tower, two people found a place to live, the tower was empty, two people are the first group of people to arrive in this floor of the tower. The black-robed man took down a little turpentine from the inner wall of the tower, put it down in the regular arrangement of utensils on the ground, and then lit it. A three-foot-high flame rose from the delicate iron basin, and the room gradually had a trace of temperature. A circle of pale yellow halo spread out, clearing a bright place in the gradually dark ice tower. Outside the tower, the wind whistled, mixed with some ice and snow particles blowing in from the crevices of the tower body, and the flames swayed. The two men sat up around the brazier, their faces gradually showing a clear look, apparently entering the realm of meditation, outside the tower, the sound of wind and snow, gradually disappeared from the ears, farther and farther away. The next day, when Fengyun Mowgli woke up, there were many black-robed men sitting on one side, and the resin in the brazier had already been burned out, making only a piece of ashes. When the black-robed man stood up, Fengyun Mowgli knew it was time to start. When he stood up, a crisp sound of bones came from all parts of his body. Walking downstairs softly, the two of them quietly walked out of the ice tower like the Tathagata. When they walked out of the gate of the ice tower,Wheel tape measure, they were confronted with a blurred and whistling cold wind, which came with tiny pieces of ice. Fengyun Mowgli wrapped his robe tightly and stepped out of the gate, looking ahead. The stream of people outside is elongated and extends to the north. No one knows who the man under the black robe is, what kind of identity he is, and what kind of unique knowledge he has. Here, everyone has returned to the original, with a pious heart. The stream of people moved forward quietly, and from time to time someone stopped and knelt on the ground. Don't move for a long time. As Fengyun Mowgli walked, he glanced at the people kneeling on the ground from time to time. Before they got up,Diameter tape measure, there was a time. With his eyes closed, his hands folded, his lips moving slightly, Fengyun Mowgli stared and listened. Quiet, did not hear any sound, people just simply move their lips, the voice is always echoing in the heart. I don't know how long the cold wind whistled and the ice and snow covered the sky. The man walking in front suddenly stopped, and Fengyun Mowgli had to stop. The heart is quite confused, look forward, not surprised. Tens of feet ahead, the ground was clean, showing fresh soil, there was no snow on the ground, and then inside, the sky was clear, without a trace of snow. Fengyun Mowgli could hardly believe his eyes, his right hand stretched out from under his robe, a few big snowflakes fell in the palm of his hand, fish measuring tape ,Walking tape measure, and a cold feeling came from it. This is Xuanyuan Hill in Beihai. The black-robed man looked ahead and sighed, "This is an independent world, the only place without snow in the land of ice and snow." Fengyun Mowgli was shocked: "It's just that the power of the bones after death can open up such a piece of pure land in the center of the frozen earth. How powerful the power of Huangdi Xuanyuan was when he was born!" Looking up at the sky, half of the snow, clear and quiet vision, Fengyun Mowgli heart suddenly produced endless admiration, withdraw their eyes, Fengyun Mowgli followed the black-robed man into the North Sea Xuanyuan Hill. The boundless sea roared up and down, and the waves rose hundreds of feet high before falling for a long time. The dark clouds in the sky seemed to be connected with the huge waves of the North Sea, which made people unable to tell where the sea was and where the clouds were. In the direction of the land, the North Sea is a barren land. Pieces of peaks rise from the ground and point straight to the sky. They cover the coast like thorns. The ground is bare. From time to time, the waves come ashore, flooding the peaks which are not very high, smashing some of them, and then returning to the North Sea with fragments.
On the other side of the land, a forest of bare stone peaks are arranged about 1000 feet, a huge bronze tomb is cast into the ground, the top of the grass on the wall is a number of sharp upwarping, down, countless small characters form a line to divide the conical copper shell into one by one, every time it extends down about tens of feet, the edge will draw an arc upward, like an eaves angle. Under the upturned eaves, an arched cave surrounded the tomb. In each cave several feet high, a man with a haggard look and a number of clothes sat in it. A thick blood-red iron rope pierced their bodies. The two ends of the rusty iron rope were connected to the bronze wall, but these people looked indifferent and seemed to feel no pain at all. Surrounded by many arched caves, there is a huge arched cave, a road tens of feet wide, straight into the cave, which is the entrance to the tomb of the Yellow Emperor in Xuanyuan Hill, Beihai. Around the tomb of the Yellow Emperor in Xuanyuan Hill, the skeleton of a petrified giant snake stretched out from the bottom of the tomb. Around the tomb, dozens of shuttle-shaped mud stones slanted out from the underground, forming a circle around the tomb of the Yellow Emperor. Set off by the roaring North Sea, it looked particularly bleak and desolate, and a whine came from around Xuanyuan Hill in the North Sea, which was the cry of repentance from the ancient people who came to make pilgrimages. Fengyun Mowgli stood beside the black-robed man, looking around at thousands of black-robed people, listening to the sound of crying, suddenly felt at a loss and at a loss. The sound of a whisper that shocked the soul came: "Your Majesty, bless my people!" "After a million years of penance, I still haven't entered the realm of the supreme God. Your Majesty, I am guilty!" The man bowed his head to the ground with tears streaming down his eyes. Millions of our clans suffer in the Demon World in exchange for our peace, but we can't do anything for them. Not only that, but now the clans are fighting because of their different ideas. How many clans died in vain! "I am condemned by thousands of people and scolded by millions of people. I would like to be the butcher who bears all the infamy. I only wish that my family can prosper as soon as possible under the hardship." "Your Majesty, I am incompetent ah, so many years have passed, I still stay in this realm, as a human race, but can not contribute a force, I am guilty ah!" "I am guilty!" "I am guilty, and I will die!" "If I am guilty, I will die!" In the crowd, a man suddenly lifted his black robe, pulled out his sword,Horse weight lbs, stabbed it into his heart, and slowly fell to the ground, blood staining the ground. tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.4563
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.