본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

회원로그인

자유게시판

Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine a Cai 108

페이지 정보

작성자 Baird 작성일23-02-09 11:16 조회158회 댓글0건

본문

Even the city Lord's heart is very sour, but also understand that now nine emperor uncle, not they can manipulate, nine emperor uncle abandoned them, they have no other choice, can only wholeheartedly assist Lan Jingyang. Lord Liancheng sighed heavily and asked people to tell the news to those who supported Lan Jiuqing wholeheartedly and looked down on Lan Jingyang, so that they could take heart and not look forward to Lan Jiuqing any more. In this way, the interior is United, but. At the thought of Lan Jingyang's temperament, Lord Lian couldn't help shaking his head. The eye master is low, the heart is higher than the sky, has been living in the glory of the past, they think they are more noble than anyone else, but in fact they are a shady identity. Look down on him, but to rely on him to give the identity of Liancheng Shaozhu to live. Had it not been for the eldest princess's insistence, he would have preferred to see Lan Jiuqing ascend the throne. Lan Jiuqing condensed the painstaking efforts of all of them. He was overbearing and strong, and was the only candidate for the founding emperor. But it happened.. The eldest princess mentions the blood relationship every day, mentions the Lan family lineal, they also have no way. All right, all right, the wings are hard, and we are the old people. Liancheng has a lot of people, the heart is still toward the nine emperor uncle, but their voice is too weak,Magnesium Sulphate price, the bottom of my heart is afraid of the big princess, coupled with the blue Jingyang blood more recent, the heart will be some uncertain. In the eyes of this group of old guys, even if they can not make up their minds, it is also they abandon the nine emperor uncle, give up the nine emperor uncle, support Lan Jingyang, and not like now, like what dirty things in general,caustic calcined magnesite, people do not hesitate to throw away. Nine emperor uncle did not say hello, directly throw them clean, you can imagine how angry this group of people. And one of the angriest was the eldest princess. So early and nine emperor uncle tear face, absolutely is not the eldest princess wants, so how does she use nine emperor uncle to get things done. Success is not enough, failure is more than enough. If it wasn't for you, how could things have come to this? Do you have a brain? You told the Cui family about the identity of Feng Qingchen. Your brain was eaten by a pig. You don't know what the Cui family is. What's the matter? Do you also want to be adopted by the Cui family and give birth to the Cui family? The eldest princess was full of anger and only vented to Lan Jingyang. Externally, she would also proudly show the old people in Liancheng that she could not let those people see her regret. Aunt Lan Jingyang was extremely aggrieved: "This is not good.". In this way, we will be of one mind, and there will be no more disputes. In the future, the old troops of Liancheng will also be able to work together to help their nephew ascend the throne, instead of arguing endlessly whenever things happen, as they do now, and asking them to contribute but pushing two, three, five. "Help you up?"? Hum The eldest princess sneered, dap diammonium phosphate ,calcium nitrate sol, "What can we do to help you ascend?"? With Liancheng's military forces, if Liancheng had this ability, he would have helped your father to ascend, and where would it be your turn? "Auntie, the matter has come to this point. It's useless for you to blame your nephew again. My nephew doesn't want to do this either. Who knows that Dongling Jiu will be so ruthless that he will abandon it, regardless of what Liancheng has done for him." Lan Jingyang's heart is also hate, his heart is thinking of the former forces in the eyes of the nine emperor uncle, but said to give up things, now even if he is not happy. This is not what he snatched from the hands of the nine emperor's uncle, but what the nine emperor's uncle did not want, so that Liancheng's position in the heart of Lan Jingyang was greatly discounted. Ruthless? You're right. He's really tough. Arrogant, ruthless, decisive, leaving no room, worthy of that man's seed, as proud as that man to the bone. When the eldest son said "that man", his face was twisted and his eyes were mixed with love and hate. [] Emperor Huang's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine 1763 "Break a man's wrist.". With such boldness of vision, you don't have to worry about big things. That child is very good, very good. There was a flash of tears and vulnerability in the eldest princess's eyes, but they soon disappeared. Turned to look at the blue Jingyang, is also haughty Leng Yan former princess: "If you have half of his ability and hand broken, I will die in peace." "Aunt, my nephew is not as good as him." Unwilling, Lan Jingyang said angrily, "What can I say about my nephew? He was brought up by you, my aunt. If not, he is better than Dongling Jiu." A child born by a mother but not raised by a mother can also compare with him.
"The child I brought up with my own hands?" The eldest princess looked at Lan Jingyang with a disappointed look on her face and said sarcastically, "The child I took the trouble to raise is not as good as that man. That man didn't do anything. Dongling Jiu is still better than you." Lan Jingyang looked disdainful, but did not dare to refute the stern eyes of the eldest princess. How interesting The eldest princess smiled sadly and said, "Jingyang, you said you were better than Dongling Jiu. Aunt asked you, you are in the position of Dongling Jiu. Will you easily abandon Liancheng?"? Throw away all the forces of the former Dynasty, or even make an enemy of them? "Why give up?"? Dongling Jiu abandoned Liancheng, but he did not have confidence. I am confident that I can subdue Liancheng. Lan Jingyang spoke confidently, but the eldest princess was even more disappointed. To this step, Jingyang this child still does not understand. Now Liancheng is not dedicated to Dongling nine, although it can also give Dongling nine help, but the help is limited, and there is Jingyang in the day, Liancheng brings more danger. Instead of holding an uncertain force that will stab itself at any time, it is better to throw it away directly. Alas. The eldest princess sighed to herself, put away the accusation on her face, and said in a gentle tone, "You have grown up and have your ideas. Aunt won't interfere with you." Instead of expecting Jingyang to become as smart and capable as Uncle Jiu, it is better to find a suitable person for Jingyang, so that he can get married earlier and give birth to children as soon as possible. Originally, the eldest lady of Hanyue Villa was suitable, but it was destroyed by Jingyang. Now she can only find a suitable woman in Liancheng. In one day, the eldest princess seemed to have aged for decades, and her back was somewhat bent. Update Quickly No Pop-up Plain Text Registered members can get a private bookshelf, which is more convenient for reading! [59 Literature Permanent Address: www.59to.com] [Text 1764 Broken Circuit, You Do the First Day, I Will Do the Fifteenth Day] Although the nine emperor uncle people in the night city border,Magnesium Oxide powder, but the news from all over the place is endless, orders are also issued one after another, even if people are not still able to remote control the affairs of the city. stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보취급방침 서비스이용약관 모바일 버전으로 보기 상단으로

Email: unnewsusa@hanmail.net / info@unnewsusa.com | F: 323.643.4563
Copyright © 2015 unnewsusa.com. All rights reserved.